About Primrose Hill Day Nursery
The Nursery is in two separate converted farm buildings the Barn and the Granary, both having direct access to the outdoors encouraging free flow and independence.
We have five outdoor areas:-
- The Granary offers an outdoor classroom as we acknowledge some children are at their happiest in the outdoors.
- The Barn has direct access to a large soft surfacing and artificial grass area ideal for babies.
- A playground where the children can enjoy the bikes, scooters etc on a soft surfaced area and grass.
- Adventure play area-a fortress, slide/climbing frame, musical instruments all on a large grassed/barked area.
- Allotment/Sensory garden-includes raised beds for the children to be involved in the planting and growing process for their own vegetables. A wild flower area will stimulate their senses.
There is a separate sleep room for the babies adjoining the Caterpillar Room, providing a calm soothing room in which they can sleep with ease.
The Nursery is equipped to a high standard offering a homely environment in which babies and children can learn and develop at their own pace, building on their skills and confidence through play in preparation for school.
The Nursery has a large car park.
The Nursery operates a full CCTV system.
The Nursery is registered and approved by Ofsted for children aged 6wks-5years.
We also provide wraparound school care and holiday club from age four at Stamford Bridge Primary School this has been established for five years. Please ask for more information.
Choosing a Nursery for your child is a difficult decision for any parent to make. At Primrose Hill we aim to create a safe, caring and fun environment combined with discovery and learning.